Home   |   LCS Prints Store   |   About Me   |   FAQ   

Friday, October 29, 2010

Taking a Breath(er)


Hey all. You may have noticed that I'm late (again) today.  I've been struggling over the last few weeks to keep up with Middle Passages and with my blog reading.  A new concept is pulling at me (those of you with astute powers of observation might figure out what it is) and blogger is misbehaving.   In addition, there is a lot more back-of-the house work then I expected, so let's just say; I'm a tad distracted.  Aside from that, it happens to be a busy time in our house (college applications, don't you know, early action deadline, 11/15) and, gosh darn it, on top of that, I managed to score myself a paying writing project. 

So here's the deal.  I'm going to do my best to keep up with these blog posts, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss a few.  If that happens, thanks in advance for your patience and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Have a wonderful weekend and a happy Halloween.  Eat lots of candy!

8 comments:

Ann Best said...

Blog reading is difficult to keep up with. I'm trying to help a new blogger and author with his, and something seems to be wrong with the blog roll setting. I just can't get it to work! I give up, for now. More important things to do.

I love having you stop by my blog when you can. I love coming in here and feeling the spirit of yours. Your header photo is so restful; gorgeous. I love it!!!

Have a restful weekend.
Ann

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Liza, that's great you scored a writing paycheck!
I'm participating in NaNo next month, so I will be scarce as well. We'll visit each other when we have time - deal?

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Congrats on the writing project!
College apps can be a major headache-- worth it but still.
Take care.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

You gotta do what you gotta do. I think it's fine to have short pauses in blogging, and you can always toss a pretty picture up because those are appreciated.
Good luck with all those projects!

Bish Denham said...

Congratulations on your writing gig. An hey, REAL life is more important than cyberspace.

Sharon said...

Love that you have a paying job writing. Enjoy real life and when you get back here, I'm anxious to read everything you wish to share. Now where did I hide those Snickers bars?

Anne Gallagher said...

Hey good for you -- writing with pay! And don't worry about not blogging. We all go through it at one time or another. Don't worry. We'll still be here when you get back.

glnroz said...

absence noted and suspicion of why on target. lol Congrat with the project(s).