- Visited my sister who is ill and between treatments. We had a wonderful afternoon at the beach.
- Went out with my husband and daughter for a once-a-year treat, a fried seafood platter.
- Spent hours digging and grubbing in the garden, staking plants, weeding, and removing sneaky poison ivy seedlings.
- Prepared a Saturday night cookout for my family, including our next door relatives, my mother-in-law and a visiting brother-in-law.
- Starting working on a first pass of revisions on UNDER THE APPLE TREE based on comments from my reader. Good news. She didn't hate it.
- Went sailing with my husband twice. In the same weekend? Unheard of. This set some kind of record, folks.
- Watched a "super moon" rise over the beach.
- Cooked another dinner, this time we were joined by daughter and friend she met at her new school orientation.
- Write a blog post.
I'm taking next week off from blogging. Perhaps the next one too, we'll see how it goes. At any rate, I'll be back no later than the next IWSG, scheduled for September 3.
Best wishes to all. Enjoy the rest of the summer.