Home   |   LCS Prints Store   |   About Me   |   FAQ   

Monday, October 20, 2014

Release Day - A Lizard's Tail

Happy release day!  Today Bish Denham releases her story, A Lizard's Tail featuring a sassy lizard who travels on an adventure outside of his home and comfort zone, while learning lessons in humility and the importance of friendship and family.   Bish has a musical style to her prose that makes the reader feel they're following right along during Marvin's quest to save his homeland from a feral cat. I finished this delightful story in one go.  I only wish my daughter were young again, so I could have  plunked myself down on a rocker and pulled her onto my lap, so we could experience this story together.

http://www.amazon.com/A-Lizards-Tail-Bish-Denham/dp/0986049433/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1413024573&sr=8-7&keywords=A+Lizard%27s+Tail

Here is Bish's blurb:

When a feral cat threatens the lives of all who live at Stone Wall, Marvin knows his destiny has finally arrived. But how can a vain young lizard get rid of such a dangerous enemy?

A Lizard's Tail is available on Amazon.

Congratulations to Bish!


7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Bish! Another cute story.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Bish.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Good luck to Bish. Cute cover.

Bish Denham said...

Thanks, Liza! I appreciate the space you've given and the wonderful review.

To Alex, Delores, and Susan, thanks for stopping by!

Joanne said...

cute cover and sounds like a fun book. congrats and good luck on sales

Connie said...

This sounds delightful! I miss the days when I used to read to my sons when they were young too.

JJ said...

Congratulations, Bish!