Home   |   LCS Prints Store   |   About Me   |   FAQ   

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Week in Review (13)

Things I have Learned:

Inspiration can be found anywhere. You just have to keep looking.

If I ever recruit again, I will be (even) more attuned to the structure of the application process.

The idea of networking is all well and good, but if you don’t speak up, you are merely an observer.

I always follow through when I call my own bluff.

Regardless of whether or not I am ever published again, I get to call myself a writer, because I am.

Although it required a painful push, I stepped out on a proverbial limb three months ago. Even though the branch jiggles, I'm not walking back in.

Fritos and coffee before running out to an early-morning church plant sale may be a guilty pleasure, but oh, what a satisfactory one.

A second helping though, is over the top.

No comments: